The aims and objectives of this society shall be in accordance with Article II of the SCRFA Bylaws:
The Mission of the Society of Certified Retirement Financial Advisors is as follows
- To encourage and maintain the highest quality service in the provision of retirement financial advice.
- To stimulate and support the development of new and improved means for providing service, advocacy and financial advice to retirees, including the requirements to follow all applicable rules, standards, policies, regulations and laws.
- To provide continuing professional education and act as a conduit for information exchange about new products, technologies and changes to applicable rules, standards, policies, regulations and laws.
- To establish and maintain a well-coordinated professional organization that serves to represent the profession of retirement financial advisors.
- To provide a common forum for persons interested in the profession/provision of retirement financial advice.
- To establish and recognize standards of competence for the retirement financial advisor, through certification.
For more information visit — The SCRFA Academy Information Page